Had to share this....I am such a guy sometimes. I know, I know, I'm not really.....maybe I mean I am so Beavis sometimes.
Last night I was flipping through the channels that hard way, rather than find the remote, when my BF was like.....did you just flip from 911 to 5? Cause I saw you going down and I was wondering why when you coulda went up
So, I started giggling and he didn't get it, so I was like.....You said "I saw you going down" hahaha
I am such a freak.
If anyone wants to know, no, I didn't go down from 911 to 5. I went down from 220 (something) to 5.....god that sounds bad. *wink*
Last night I was flipping through the channels that hard way, rather than find the remote, when my BF was like.....did you just flip from 911 to 5? Cause I saw you going down and I was wondering why when you coulda went up
So, I started giggling and he didn't get it, so I was like.....You said "I saw you going down" hahaha
I am such a freak.
If anyone wants to know, no, I didn't go down from 911 to 5. I went down from 220 (something) to 5.....god that sounds bad. *wink*
Comments