Peacefulness in a box
I finally caved and bought myself a mini-zen garden for my desk at work. When I bought it, they were like, oh you'll be all peaceful and centered. I was like, do you really something out of a box will make ME peaceful? And we all started laughing. Cause I work with the cashiers, so they know me.
Of course it won't make me calm and peaceful, but it is super-cute. Speaking of super-cute, I am super-cute today. To bad it is all wasted at work. Just felt like dressing it up a bit. Tomorrow, I will be back to my t-shirt and pants. But, my shirt is sooo cute. Black and velvety, and a tie in the front that shows just a little bit of skin. Tres-magnifique (sp?)
Also, I watched Venture Bros, cause the BF made me :P and one of the characters was talking to one of the kids and he was like....."oh, I put a hit out on you......super sorry". I laughed my ass off. I am so waiting to use that.....Super-sorry. I might put it at the end of my last post. YAY!
Of course it won't make me calm and peaceful, but it is super-cute. Speaking of super-cute, I am super-cute today. To bad it is all wasted at work. Just felt like dressing it up a bit. Tomorrow, I will be back to my t-shirt and pants. But, my shirt is sooo cute. Black and velvety, and a tie in the front that shows just a little bit of skin. Tres-magnifique (sp?)
Also, I watched Venture Bros, cause the BF made me :P and one of the characters was talking to one of the kids and he was like....."oh, I put a hit out on you......super sorry". I laughed my ass off. I am so waiting to use that.....Super-sorry. I might put it at the end of my last post. YAY!
Comments