Cheese...YAY
We recently picked up Invader Zim on DVD.
This show is soo cool, for being a kid's show. I am not quite convinced that it is, in fact, a kid's show.
How does this relate to cheese, you might ask.....ok, maybe you wouldn't...but I would.
Well, there is this one episode..."The voting of the doomed" or something like that, which starts off with Cheerleaders doing a cheer.
Imagine little blonde girls grinning maniacally....their whole face looks stretched and wierd. Ok, so I don't explain things well.......paste this link into your browser to see what it looks like.
http://www.badbadrubberpiggy.com/images/caps/iz42/large/iz42-00007.jpg
"Yay, school, school, yay, oohhhhhh, School!"
I about peed my pants. Ok, well I thought it was funny.
Anyhow, that is going through my head right now......
Except like this
"Yay, cheese, cheese, yay, oohhhhh, cheese!"
Cause I love cheese, although my face isn't all stretched like those poor little girls.
This show is soo cool, for being a kid's show. I am not quite convinced that it is, in fact, a kid's show.
How does this relate to cheese, you might ask.....ok, maybe you wouldn't...but I would.
Well, there is this one episode..."The voting of the doomed" or something like that, which starts off with Cheerleaders doing a cheer.
Imagine little blonde girls grinning maniacally....their whole face looks stretched and wierd. Ok, so I don't explain things well.......paste this link into your browser to see what it looks like.
http://www.badbadrubberpiggy.com/images/caps/iz42/large/iz42-00007.jpg
"Yay, school, school, yay, oohhhhhh, School!"
I about peed my pants. Ok, well I thought it was funny.
Anyhow, that is going through my head right now......
Except like this
"Yay, cheese, cheese, yay, oohhhhh, cheese!"
Cause I love cheese, although my face isn't all stretched like those poor little girls.
Comments