Just typed out a fax cover letter explaining the situation about the fucked up invoice from before. Told her that I was confused as to why our Sportswear dept received a call saying no one ever calls them back. I typed out....is there another Joyce in your company? Cause I am confused. Maybe I will get fired. (addendum - I NEED my job, I did go back and delete that line)

Always end my faxes with call me with any questions, had to resist typing, not that anyone will call you back. If I was in your state, I would find you and stab you with a pencil. ;P

Also, blabber girl at work was just like,
BG: I am worried about you, you seem so depressed.
Me: You would be too if you had to deal with asshats all fucking day.
BG: Oh, I guess I don't see it.
Me: I guess you don't, quit fucking talking to me before I stab you with a pencil.

ok, so much of this conversation went on in my head, so what, it's fun in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.