My Guy

Well, I went home last night to a COMPLETELY clean kitchen. It was like an alternate universe.

It was crazy. Apparently, my abundance of cleaning supplies motivated the BF. So, while he may be clueless sometimes, he understands that I don't have much time left to clean, and I have to work everyday of that.

He used the Swiffer and was fairly impressed with it. Although it didn't quite pick up the really caked on stuff. Prolly have to soak it first.

I was NOT kidding when I said my house was a disaster area.

I dusted the entertainment center and my little knick-knack shelf. And I did yet more laundry. Although I was freaked out when I had to pull the clothes outta the dryer and couldn't see anything behind me.

You guys would so laugh at the way I jump at everything inside my quiet little house. It freaks me out though. I guess I should be happy that I don't have to go outside to do my laundry anymore. But my garage is scary. It shouldn't be, considering it is so full of crap that no one could really move around in there to save their life, and they definitely couldn't sneak up behind me. ;p

Anyways, my house is getting cleaner. Yay!
Now I just have to tackle the bathroom and my bedroom. With the laundry done, it won't be too bad.

Now if only I had time to weed the yard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.