Chicken Guy
The chicken guy is all that is inherently wrong with this world. He just sits there eating his damn chicken and dried oats.
Who the HELL eats boiled chicken and dried oats? For breakfast, at that?
Doesn't this 30 to 40 year old man realize that you are NOT supposed to eat on the bus?
My 7 year old knows better, for fuck's sake.
So, I glare and stare and hope that that motherfucker's head will finally explode, but it never happens.
He just doesn't give a fuck for the rules, If I broke the rules, my ass would be off the bus so fast, I wouldn't even know what hit me.
But still the chicken guy sits there, every Friday on the bus. I HATE HIM!
One of these days, I am gonna spit or sneeze on his damn boiled chicken.
Who the HELL eats boiled chicken and dried oats? For breakfast, at that?
Doesn't this 30 to 40 year old man realize that you are NOT supposed to eat on the bus?
My 7 year old knows better, for fuck's sake.
So, I glare and stare and hope that that motherfucker's head will finally explode, but it never happens.
He just doesn't give a fuck for the rules, If I broke the rules, my ass would be off the bus so fast, I wouldn't even know what hit me.
But still the chicken guy sits there, every Friday on the bus. I HATE HIM!
One of these days, I am gonna spit or sneeze on his damn boiled chicken.
Comments