Out of the mouths of babes.

My child has been in rare form recently. All the V-day stuff really excited him.
We were a little lenient yesterday about giving him some chocolate and he had stuff at school. Unfortunately, after a lying incident, he has been grounded from desserts. He places far too much importance on these things.
Well, his sugar tolerance musta went down, cause after all the sugar yesterday, I had a tired, screaming 7 year old on my hands. He drained the water out of the tub, but then said he wanted more water......why did he drain it? I don't know. So, I told him that he could come out of his room when he wanted to be rational again.

He pulls his act together and then we decide to play 10,000. He actually started crying when he couldn't get his starting score. I about kicked him outta the game. We did finish and he came in second, but it was far more stressful than it needed to be.

About the funniest thing was when he started talking about age....so my boyfriend asks him, "how old do you think we are?"
At which point my child looks at me, and says "30". And he looks at the boyfriend and he says "40".
HAHAHA!
I feel 30, does that count? But 40, for my boyfriend, he is only gonna be 26 next month. Craziness. It was too funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.