Quick Update

I am not dead, all.
I might have wished it over the long, sick weekend, but I am back and in better shape.

When I went home Thursday, my fever reached a high of 100.7. So, I laid around around and wished that my whole body didn't hurt so DAMN bad.
Then I started getting phone calls. I swear, my phone hardly ever rings for me, but it was like they all knew I was sick. So, I took a few of the calls, skipped a few as well. I should prolly call her back, but I don't even know what she wanted, since she wouldn't leave a message.

Felt better on Friday, even went to Shari's for coffee with Ariel and Tammi. That was much fun. Yummy vanilla lattes and cheesy bacon fries. Although my appetite hasn't really been all that great. I am hungry, but then don't think anything sounds good. I haven't even opened the chocolates that I got for V-day.

So, then my son comes home on Friday with a headache, which very quickly turned into a fever and throwing up. YAY!
Poor kid, he felt better Saturday though, so at least it was only one night for him.

Then on Sat. and Sun. my fever came back and I laid around some more. It was weird. I think I picked his flu up and added it to mine. My fever was down yesterday, but I couldn't sleep and felt so dizzy that I thought I was gonna fall over. I had to prop myself up in the shower. It was wierd. Well, I can't make this story any shorter, but I do feel better. I got about 9 hours of sleep last night.....with the help of NyQuil.

NyQuil,
NyQuil,
NyQuil,
We love you, you giant fucking Q.

I do love Nyquil, but only the cherry flavor. I am not a NyQuil purist or anything. And my appetite is back. Unfortunately, it would be nicer to not want to eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.