Well, s***, I can't think of a thing to use as a title

Aren't you all lucky that I'm not offending you with my song lyrics. I'm stuck on one new CD, and I don't know all the lyrics enough to bend them to my will *MWAHAHA*.

Anyhow, I have come to the conclusion that the reason this person at work keeps talking to me, is because I use to encourage her. But now she butts in, when I am not talking to her and she tells me the same shit over and over. I'm not sure if I am so annoyed because I've heard all her stories, or if it's because I am sick of the negativity.

I also realized last night that I do this with people. I try and coddle them and be their "mother" or their friend if they really have no one else. There is a reason they have no one else, though. Ok, not always, but mostly.

For example, in grade school I hung out with this girl who always smelled funny and was kind of wierd. I never really had a problem with her.
Then in middle school, I became friends with this girl (awfully enough I don't even remember her name) and kind of blew off my other friends, cause they didn't like her, but I did. And I try not to let my friends influence my opinion.

I ended up moving into her locker and she went through my purse and told a teacher that I had cigarettes, and pills. Yes, I did have cigarettes, I gave them to the teacher. The "pills" were tylenol, that I had given to a friend in the meantime. So, yay! Dentention here I come. And I got in shit from my Mom and my Dad.

So, I am a bitch. I moved out of her locker and gave everyone her combo number for the locker. Serves her right.

Then, years later, I was homeless and met this girl who was also homeless and she was younger and my "mothering" urge kicked in. So, I befriended her and helped her out. Then she stole from my friends and told me that someone I knew raped her.
I tend to believe people when they say things like that because it is always a worry that people won't believe you.
SHE is the reason people don't believe. She told someone later that she lied about the whole thing. Well, I cut her off.

A year or so later *you think I would learn my lesson, but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt*, I met this girl Crystal and she and I became good friends. Close enough that I was living at her house and our choice method of greeting was grabbing each other boobs. I babysat her for a whole new years eve while she took acid and kept going downtown to meet her bf, who was riding the greyhound in. At one point it was raining hard and we took shelter at a busstop, she kept freaking out going "Oh My God", over and over. She was also lowering my shirt each time by grabbing it when she said this.
She was fine, just a little overwhelmed. But, I missed out on the whole party by being her babysitter. I can deal with this. I tend to be the "babysitter". However, when I was pregnant, she felt the need to hang out with my bf constantly, including going to his house, getting drunk and naked in the bathtub and not getting out until him or his roommates came and got her out.

And she actually wonders why I don't like her. Like I wasn't stressed enough being pregnant, now I had to worry about a cute little stupid girl being naked around him. I wasn't very sure of him at all. I still have my doubts, but nothing I have ever been able to prove.

So, hopefully I can conquer my own bad urges and not repeat this cycle. It hasn't been too bad, since I had the kid. I am his mother and do not need any more "kids".

Comments

Brandy said…
ugh... yeah... i am still kind of pissed off at some of the things people did while i was preggers.
she'll get it. mwahahaha
she'll get it in SPADES if there's any such thing as cosmic karma!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.