OH MY GOD pt. 5

I wasn't kidding about the 400 part series, or whatever I said. Right now that is about all my brain can deal with.

My wonderful, fantastic BF just found the WHOLE fucking BOX SET of The Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Used for $50.00...I think I might throw up a little I am so fucking excited about this.

I just said, "screw friends, I am never gonna find that box set for $50.00 ever again."

And I have never said anything so sacreligous (I am so totally sure that I spelled this wrong, but I don't care enough to figure it out, for right now I am only going to say that it looks wrong.) regarding "Friends" before in my life.

It is like 8 DISCS! for 50 bucks. That is only 6.25 each. Oh good lord, my life is complete. All because I got money today and sent the boy down to CD/Game Exchange.

Gotta love that, if you say it fast, it sounds like "the seedy game exchange".

Of course, if you say "thank you for calling the U of O...blah, blah, blah"....it sounds like you said "thank you for calling the evil...blah, blah, blah".

Hey, I am trying to be anonymous here. It is I am sure FAR too late for that since I think I said something about my place of work before....still I don't want someone searching for the place were I work and coming across my little blog here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.