SPAM
So, I am gonna spam here a bit. My Sunday was pretty low key. I did manage to do some dishes. Unfortunately that was all.
My Friday night was too funny, before that damn movie.
I was going downtown on the bus, when some kid (Asian guy, long, flowing back hair, and leather trench coat) gets on the bus. He is too cool to sit down next to anyone, so he stands in front of me. He is also too cool to hold on, so he kinda weaves back and forth, and I am thinking, I like the smell of your coat, but if you sit on me, we are gonna have problems.
So, we get downtown and he lights up a cigarette, on the station, Where you are NOT supposed to smoke. And I am watching him and his body language is just screaming out..."I am the second coming of Brandon Lee!". And he is so NOT.
Someone comes over to tell him he can't smoke there and he gets this disaffected smirk and wanders, very nonchalantly, over to the smoking area.
So, it occurs to me that I had thought this gothic look was something that only people I used to hang out with did. For some reason, I thought that it had died out as I got older.
And I start thinking, jeez, if I had a picture of Jake and scary vampire-wannabe ex-boyfriend, I could show this guy what he will look like in 5 years. Either he will be still going over the top. Or he will be wearing hawaiian shirts and sneakers like Jake.
I swear, I almost fainted the first time I saw him in tennis shoes.
So, I am thinking of the perfect way to tell this story, and I am riding my bus home. When I see someone standing in the street, looking for the bus. They see the bus and start walking to the curb, FAR TOO SLOWLY. And I am thinking, "What kind of retard would just stand on the street?", when she gets on the bus, grinning broadly, and missing every other tooth. And I think, Oh, THAT kind of retard.
Damn those tweakers, quit grinning or get some teeth. Better yet, quit snorting the coke, and STAY IN THE STREET.
You are why people think that Springfield is such a bad place.
Now I want to watch "The Crow" and I shoulda, instead of that damn movie.
My Friday night was too funny, before that damn movie.
I was going downtown on the bus, when some kid (Asian guy, long, flowing back hair, and leather trench coat) gets on the bus. He is too cool to sit down next to anyone, so he stands in front of me. He is also too cool to hold on, so he kinda weaves back and forth, and I am thinking, I like the smell of your coat, but if you sit on me, we are gonna have problems.
So, we get downtown and he lights up a cigarette, on the station, Where you are NOT supposed to smoke. And I am watching him and his body language is just screaming out..."I am the second coming of Brandon Lee!". And he is so NOT.
Someone comes over to tell him he can't smoke there and he gets this disaffected smirk and wanders, very nonchalantly, over to the smoking area.
So, it occurs to me that I had thought this gothic look was something that only people I used to hang out with did. For some reason, I thought that it had died out as I got older.
And I start thinking, jeez, if I had a picture of Jake and scary vampire-wannabe ex-boyfriend, I could show this guy what he will look like in 5 years. Either he will be still going over the top. Or he will be wearing hawaiian shirts and sneakers like Jake.
I swear, I almost fainted the first time I saw him in tennis shoes.
So, I am thinking of the perfect way to tell this story, and I am riding my bus home. When I see someone standing in the street, looking for the bus. They see the bus and start walking to the curb, FAR TOO SLOWLY. And I am thinking, "What kind of retard would just stand on the street?", when she gets on the bus, grinning broadly, and missing every other tooth. And I think, Oh, THAT kind of retard.
Damn those tweakers, quit grinning or get some teeth. Better yet, quit snorting the coke, and STAY IN THE STREET.
You are why people think that Springfield is such a bad place.
Now I want to watch "The Crow" and I shoulda, instead of that damn movie.
Comments