Shut up, just Shut up, shut up.
My crazy co-worker actually mentioned something about at least I was smiling when I came back from lunch. And that there is something wrong with me, because I haven't been talking to her. She hasn't asked me anything about my life lately, it is always about her. So, why should I be talking to her? She also said that I need to be held down and tickled. Better not.
She said something too which I almost busted out laughing. She said, "I guess I am just too positive for you right now". WHAT!
So, anyway, I will be filling you all in on my kinda weekend here shortly, gotta get more work done.
She said something too which I almost busted out laughing. She said, "I guess I am just too positive for you right now". WHAT!
So, anyway, I will be filling you all in on my kinda weekend here shortly, gotta get more work done.
Comments