The Grudge
This damn movie is THE scariest fucking movie that I have seen all year. This movie fucked with me like The Ring did. I still have it on repeat in my head. At least a few choice scenes. Like the bed covers or the damn staircase.
Every time I am in the shower now, I am convinced I am gonna open my eyes and see her one damn eye looking at me, behind all her hair. Or that damn scary little boy. My boyfriend keeps making the noise that she made, and I swear I heard a cat last night. For those who have seen this movie, you know what I am talking about.
I feel this need to watch the scary movies because I can, but damn, every so often one comes along that is scary as hell to me. And I like these movies so much that they get stuck in my head on repeat.
I watched the movie Friday night with some drinks, and I woke up at one point during the night when it was pitch dark and I was CONVINCED that those damn ghosts were on my bedroom. So, I cuddled a little closer to the BF and hoped to hell that I could go back to sleep. I don't know if I had bad dreams, but EVERY fucking time I woke up, the first thing my brain thought of was, are they in my room?, and I would look around. Cause god forbid I could go back to sleep without looking around.
It has died down in my head and I am not quite replaying it so often, although a few choice scenes wander through occasionally. Like the damn sink being full of water and HER.
I have no idea what I am going to do tonight after the BF leaves to go home. Anybody want to come and stay the night with me?
Every time I am in the shower now, I am convinced I am gonna open my eyes and see her one damn eye looking at me, behind all her hair. Or that damn scary little boy. My boyfriend keeps making the noise that she made, and I swear I heard a cat last night. For those who have seen this movie, you know what I am talking about.
I feel this need to watch the scary movies because I can, but damn, every so often one comes along that is scary as hell to me. And I like these movies so much that they get stuck in my head on repeat.
I watched the movie Friday night with some drinks, and I woke up at one point during the night when it was pitch dark and I was CONVINCED that those damn ghosts were on my bedroom. So, I cuddled a little closer to the BF and hoped to hell that I could go back to sleep. I don't know if I had bad dreams, but EVERY fucking time I woke up, the first thing my brain thought of was, are they in my room?, and I would look around. Cause god forbid I could go back to sleep without looking around.
It has died down in my head and I am not quite replaying it so often, although a few choice scenes wander through occasionally. Like the damn sink being full of water and HER.
I have no idea what I am going to do tonight after the BF leaves to go home. Anybody want to come and stay the night with me?
Comments