For F**k's Sake

Yes, you do have to wrap your own goddamn gifts, we do not have gift-wrapping services.

And, no I am not really sorry about that, but I will pretend.

Is it not enough that we have the gift department and the wrapping paper conveniently located together, or even enough that we even have a fucking gift department in a COLLEGE BOOKSTORE?

Be pleased that your college is prolly being paid for and that you can afford to go to the mighty U of O as opposed to my years of college at LCC.

Where I might add, I didn't ask anyone else to wrap my gifts for me.
Or even, say something like..."you mean I have to wrap this myself?" when someone told me they had no gift wrapping department in my Community College's BOOKSTORE.

"Screw you guys, I going home"

Comments

Brandy said…
*giggles*
So uhhh.... I guess it WOULD hurt to ask how was your night? :)
go here when you have time:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/customers_suck/

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.