OH MY GOD pt. 8
I have to rant before my FUCKING head explodes. It could happen. Right now, all over the person sitting next to me.
I can hope.
So, someone from our Sportswear dept. comes in and says SFB called her and said that she had NEVER talked to anyone on the accounting dept, even though she has left NUMEROUS voicemails.
(In case you can't tell. SFB = Stupid fucking bitch from A/R dept. of other company)
When I got her voicemail, she told me that she had been talking with "someone" (nice fucking in-depth notes you are taking, bitch) and that they hadn't called her back. So, I ask her very nicely, if she would fax me a copy of the invoice. She says yes.
(small victory for me)
When I haven't got the copy, A WEEK LATER, I call her back and ask about it. She says, oh, I tried to send it but it didn't work. I don't know why we didn't try again. (Neither do I, Stupid Bitch) So, I ask her to send it again. She says ok, can I go and stand by the fax machine to make sure I get it. Sure, I say. She ends up having to send it to our Book dept. cause our fax machine won't work with hers or something. Then I get 5 hundred more copies. (yes, exaggeration)
So, I start working on it, and I realize that for some reason, we only received 25, even though I have a POD in front of me and it says we received it all.
Then she calls today after the coffee fiasco and I am not at my desk and I tell her that I will get back to her after I talk to my boss about the wierdness. Which is where the poor person from Sportswear came in and said she had called and said she NEVER talked to anyone.
I did start screaming, the thing is, I don't realize when I am so upset that my voice is raising, it is really no wonder that people look at me funny. No one seemed to mind much because it turns out that this invoice was part of a problem where they sent damaged merchandise, and when we sent it back, they sent it back and said that part of it was useable if we could go through and figure it out.
Sure, it's only 168 pieces of clothing. No problem. They tell us to take off 20 dollars for the inconvenience. So, we end up not finding enough of the product to even really sell and send it back to them.
And it only gets better from there, they don't even think we have sent the rest back yet. So, I have no proof. The invoice is dated 11/22/04!
Why hasn't the stuff been sent back yet, don't know that, the normal shipping guy is out and has been for weeks.
Can someone please beat me in the head with a hammer, so I won't care anymore?
I can hope.
So, someone from our Sportswear dept. comes in and says SFB called her and said that she had NEVER talked to anyone on the accounting dept, even though she has left NUMEROUS voicemails.
(In case you can't tell. SFB = Stupid fucking bitch from A/R dept. of other company)
When I got her voicemail, she told me that she had been talking with "someone" (nice fucking in-depth notes you are taking, bitch) and that they hadn't called her back. So, I ask her very nicely, if she would fax me a copy of the invoice. She says yes.
(small victory for me)
When I haven't got the copy, A WEEK LATER, I call her back and ask about it. She says, oh, I tried to send it but it didn't work. I don't know why we didn't try again. (Neither do I, Stupid Bitch) So, I ask her to send it again. She says ok, can I go and stand by the fax machine to make sure I get it. Sure, I say. She ends up having to send it to our Book dept. cause our fax machine won't work with hers or something. Then I get 5 hundred more copies. (yes, exaggeration)
So, I start working on it, and I realize that for some reason, we only received 25, even though I have a POD in front of me and it says we received it all.
Then she calls today after the coffee fiasco and I am not at my desk and I tell her that I will get back to her after I talk to my boss about the wierdness. Which is where the poor person from Sportswear came in and said she had called and said she NEVER talked to anyone.
I did start screaming, the thing is, I don't realize when I am so upset that my voice is raising, it is really no wonder that people look at me funny. No one seemed to mind much because it turns out that this invoice was part of a problem where they sent damaged merchandise, and when we sent it back, they sent it back and said that part of it was useable if we could go through and figure it out.
Sure, it's only 168 pieces of clothing. No problem. They tell us to take off 20 dollars for the inconvenience. So, we end up not finding enough of the product to even really sell and send it back to them.
And it only gets better from there, they don't even think we have sent the rest back yet. So, I have no proof. The invoice is dated 11/22/04!
Why hasn't the stuff been sent back yet, don't know that, the normal shipping guy is out and has been for weeks.
Can someone please beat me in the head with a hammer, so I won't care anymore?
Comments