OH MY GOD

That spot between my shoulders is killing me. It is prolly due to the fact that I just spent far too much time trying to see who won the 2005 Bloggies....what can I say, I am a sucker for awards. I want to know who is best and follow the group, so that I can be a lemming.

Anyhow, there were some damn funny sites that I ended up going to. Including some that have national recognition. DAMN....I didn't know that semi-famous people wrote these. Or even that they have hits everyday that put me to shame. Including one that gets 20 comments regularly. It is called...This Fish needs a Bicycle. Oh good lord, that was funny.

Also, one called Dooce, that had the best picture of this cute baby crawling. It is really incredible...it's like I thought that only people who I knew did blogs. No idea it was so damn big. Glad that I could check some of them out.

I might be putting links up, not sure yet. The selfish part of me wants you (yes, you reader) to come straight to my blog and not like her blog better. The kind part of me wants to give you all something much funnier to laugh at.

So there ;P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.