Love, Angel, Music, Baby, hurry up and come and save me.

Well, I am inundated with crap. I took yesterday off, because I couldn't stand seeing these people so soon. In all honestly, now that it all isn't so fresh, I feel better. However, I have a bunch of crap to do because we are closing our month at work. Now when I told my boyfriend this, he just looked at me all confused and said, well, the month is over, i have no idea what you are talking about.
So, I am gonna guess that you all might not know as well. It means that I have to do all our consignments and the whole accounting team is busy getting the computer system ready for the new month. All about accounts and crap. Boy it really is crazy.

Since the busses are running (at least for another 35 days) I got to come to work today and deal with this. Luckily, we have two days to do this instead of the 1 day that our controller (the DEVIL) thinks we need. You laugh, but people know who I am talking about when I say "the DEVIL". She really is, I guess she thinks she is helping people when she rides their ass, and makes them feel dumb.

Anyhow, it is stressful here, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am not dead. And I am still avoiding the crappy co-worker. Someday her life will be good, and then what will she have to bitch about?

Comments

Brandy said…
What will your coworker have to bitch about?
Well... she and Angel can start a colony of people who find things to bitch about. They will grow in population suddenly, and then shrink almost as quickly as they turn on each other in a fit of violence and ultimately cannibalism MWHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
SWSNBN said…
If only, then maybe I could have some peace. Not likely, someone else will just take her place.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.