OH MY GOD pt. 2 - of a four hundred part series

M = Me, lovely me
motherfu**** = Stupid person at work who thinks she is the boss when she isn't and feels the need to tell everyone else what to do.

I am just kidding. I would totally not use motherfu****, how does that make it any easier to type? Maybe more therapeutic, but not easier to type.

So, instead I will use Her = motherfu**** from above.

Her = Are you doing anything with such and such a company?
Me = Not really. Just this invoice for freight that looks ridiculous and I am not sure we are going to pay it.
Her = Well a new person is handling the account and she wants to know why this invoice was short-paid. - Answer, it fucking wasn't short-paid, look at the damn check stub. We have a credit for a return on there and it didn't make any of your damn invoices short-paid.
Me = OK, -thinking, not sure what you want me to do about it.
Her = well, I will just send her a copy of the return and wait until she sends me the other stuff she has a question about.
Me = You should send a proof of delivery with the copy.
Her = I'll just leave this with you and bring you the other stuff when she sends it.

WTF? How did we get to that point?

Do you not know how to look up a proof of delivery?
I don't believe that. Like I don't have enough crap to work with.
Did she not see my desk?

Granted I am just that kind of control freak and I would prolly usually end up going, just give it to me and I will figure it out. I don't have time to grab everything anymore and I am trying really fucking hard not to pick up other people's shit.

Screw these people, I am going to go and buy a Starbuck's yummy mocha frappacino. I can't fucking deal. I might not be posting as much. My goal is to get my desk cleaned off so that I can start fresh next Monday after my fun Girl's night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.