Rich Girl
I am freaking out people. I know, I know, this is normal for me.
I filed my taxes online yesterday and they already accepted them. Which means I can't fix the error I found last night. I should have waited. I don't want the IRS after me.
NO AUDIT, dammit. I can't take this kind of pressure.
So, every year I claim my child and get the EIC and the Additional child tax credit. I don't know if this will make any difference, but I put down that he lived with me for 12 months out of the year (because I am so used to doing this), however, he stayed with his dad over the summer.
So, I prolly shoulda put more like 9 months. It is still more than half the year, and like I said, I don't know if it even matters, but they might try and claim his dependent care as a tax break, which I can't blame them for.
So, what the hell am I supposed to do?
I guess I am gonna have to call his dumb ass and try and explain the situation. Hope he doesn't try to claim him. All I could find on the IRS website said that he had to live with me for more than half the year. It might not matter if they only try and use his dependent care cost as a deduction.
Anyone have any good ideas?
I'm sure I am overreacting, but I don't want to go to jail. DAMMIT.
AHH!
I can't take this kind of pressure!
I filed my taxes online yesterday and they already accepted them. Which means I can't fix the error I found last night. I should have waited. I don't want the IRS after me.
NO AUDIT, dammit. I can't take this kind of pressure.
So, every year I claim my child and get the EIC and the Additional child tax credit. I don't know if this will make any difference, but I put down that he lived with me for 12 months out of the year (because I am so used to doing this), however, he stayed with his dad over the summer.
So, I prolly shoulda put more like 9 months. It is still more than half the year, and like I said, I don't know if it even matters, but they might try and claim his dependent care as a tax break, which I can't blame them for.
So, what the hell am I supposed to do?
I guess I am gonna have to call his dumb ass and try and explain the situation. Hope he doesn't try to claim him. All I could find on the IRS website said that he had to live with me for more than half the year. It might not matter if they only try and use his dependent care cost as a deduction.
Anyone have any good ideas?
I'm sure I am overreacting, but I don't want to go to jail. DAMMIT.
AHH!
I can't take this kind of pressure!
Comments