Auntie Me
I can't belive I almost forgot the most important news of my whole weekend. Ok, it was Friday. But, my sis e-mailed me back. Yay!
She is super busy cause she is finishing high school, working, and being 8 months pregnant.
She is crazy, but I guess I kinda did the same thing.
Anyhow, she had her last ultrasound, which concluded that she is having a girl for sure. WOOHOO and the baby is already 6 pounds and she isn't even due until March 11th. When she first told me, she said the 19th, but it keeps getting pushed back.
As it is, the doctor said she prolly wouldn't even make it through Febuary, which is good. Otherwise she might have a 10 or 11 pound baby. AHH!. I can't even imagine.
Maybe she was more pregnant than they thought. So, congratulate me, because I am gonna be an aunt. YAY!
Wish they lived close enough for me to be the best aunt I could be. DAMN!
She is super busy cause she is finishing high school, working, and being 8 months pregnant.
She is crazy, but I guess I kinda did the same thing.
Anyhow, she had her last ultrasound, which concluded that she is having a girl for sure. WOOHOO and the baby is already 6 pounds and she isn't even due until March 11th. When she first told me, she said the 19th, but it keeps getting pushed back.
As it is, the doctor said she prolly wouldn't even make it through Febuary, which is good. Otherwise she might have a 10 or 11 pound baby. AHH!. I can't even imagine.
Maybe she was more pregnant than they thought. So, congratulate me, because I am gonna be an aunt. YAY!
Wish they lived close enough for me to be the best aunt I could be. DAMN!
Comments