This is for my girls, all around the world.

Well, tax returns say that they will be here by next Tuesday. So, now I really have to plan this girl's night thingie.

I have so many ideas, but I know I will just be lucky to get my house cleaned. And clean I must, it is super-scary there. So, I still don't know what works for everyone. I am fairly free for the rest of the month and I have informed that boy that he will need to find something to do.
I told him, that as much as he is the honorary girl when my friends come over, he can't really be a girl *grin*. So, he said, why are you all gonna have lesbian sex, I was like, oh yeah. That is what girls do at slumber parties. He only wishes.

But, my friend Tammi is going to bring her manicure set and Ariel will prolly help with cleaning and maybe trying to put my yard to rights. And, I am up for any suggestions. I didn't go to very many slumber parties, so I don't know games. I have some board games and maybe we could watch some movies. Girly-movies.....doesn't that sound wrong. ;p

And That Girl has to come. I mean it, or I will find you. *insert evil laugh here* ;p. And Karina should come. It will be kid-friendly. So, let me know good times for you guys, cause I am fairly flexible and I believe the other are flexible as well. I might also invite Sydney, she seems like a slumber party kinda girl. She prolly has tons of ideas.

Suggestions?
I am serious about this girl's night thing, so let me know if you all are.

Comments

Brandy said…
Hey babe! I think I may get away with Hubby watching Birdie that night, just need the date so I can "definite" it.
I know a few party games we could play. *giggles*
and I'll bring a camera!!!!
SWSNBN said…
I have a camera too. And, no Truth or Dare....I am not good at that game. It is looking like 25th is working....let me know if not. I would like to do it Friday so that I can catch up on my sleep by Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.