Quick Question????

Anyone have a drink of choice that they love?
I was thinking about dragging one of you out to see about getting some hoity-toity wine and be classy.....Hey, what are you laughing at? I can be classy.
But I don't know anything about wine.
I am also buying a bottle, so what do you like to drink?
And should I get some beer?

What do you all think? Everyone who is coming reads this besides one. And I know that she isn't fond of Rum, but she always deals when I buy it.

Comments

Brandy said…
I probably won't drink around strangers honey :)
I like raspberry tea by Snapple, and water, and umm... hot cocoa with the little marshmallows!
AnywhereEden said…
well, you know my tastes best... anything but gin... although i do have a hankering for some mudslides.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.