Holding out for a hero
So, the child had a good report card, and I felt the need to bring him home something special. Which turned out to be "Shrek 2". It is terribly cute. I was amused. I might even watch it again. Damn, that cat is way cute. I loved how he made those eyes and everyone was just like, oh, look at the cute little kitty.
Also, I love Jennifer Suanders. Ab-Fab is (was) a great show. I haven't kept up lately. I knew that they had new eps, but I am not sure if they are still running. No time to watch the TV. Oh well. And her guest spot on Friends was fabulous. She is too funny.
Also, I love Jennifer Suanders. Ab-Fab is (was) a great show. I haven't kept up lately. I knew that they had new eps, but I am not sure if they are still running. No time to watch the TV. Oh well. And her guest spot on Friends was fabulous. She is too funny.
Comments
I absolutely fell in love with the kitty...
My favorite part is when he gets caught licking himself. I couldn't believe they put that in a *kids'* movie!
Birdie likes Donkey.