Pet Peeve

I have so many little pet peeves that I am not gonna detail them here. But I've got one that I would like to share with all you drivers out there.

Last night I was waiting for the bus and some stupid girls go by and make the hands and I believe (not sure, my headphones were on) that they said something like...."I'm so retarded." You know the hands. I hope that they weren't calling me Retarded, but now I get to wonder.

I hear my friends tell stories about driving around and squirting people with squirt guns, and I actually had some asshole drive by on campus and yell out "fatty" at me.

Why do people do that?

Like I don't feel bad enough that I am standing there waiting because I am too poor for a car... but thanks anyway. You prolly just ruined somebody's day.

I hope it made you feel better. Grow the fuck up.

Comments

Brandy said…
I hate people who are mean and rude :(

Just know, please... and believe it with all your heart...

God will give them every ounce of what they deserve. I truly believe in GodSmack because I've been on the receiving end so many times.

Yes, I can be a real bitch, sometimes unintentionally... but I always get my comeuppance in the end, and I know others do too.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... but you can rest assured that ASSHAT will someday, somehow, in some way, be stabbed with his own cosmic pencil.

That or he'll experience erectile dysfunction, equally amusing... :)
Strizz said…
Mean people suck. If you had a car you could get the bumper sticker. hehehe, Im KIDDING!
SWSNBN said…
LOL! I knew you were kidding. Loved the joke, I tend to take things more as a joke than seriously. Something about my sarcastic sense of humor. Thanks for commenting.
Hey This is Ang. I just have to say that if I would of been up there with you and someone said that, I would of chased that car down on foot and kicked every single one of there asses just for you! See how much I love you! I hate skinny people. They think they're so hot with there perfect figures and unending stamina in bed, it's enough to make ya sick.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.