One more Pet Peeve

Sorry all, but I pulled out the capris today and I have been waiting all day for someone to make the stupid fucking comment that always comes when they see my leg.

No, it isn't a fucking 69, asshole, it is a cancer sign. Yes, they could have put it more on it's side, but it is done and permanent now.

I am all about the sex, but who in their right fucking mind would put a 69 on their body?

Someday I will be a grandma and I wouldn't really want to explain a 69.

Anyways, the next person who says something about my 69, is getting stabbed with a pencil *grin*

Last reference to pencil-stabbing, I swear, at least for today.

I'm still way too amused by the saying though.

Comments

Brandy said…
HUH HUH UHHHHhhhh...
69! Yeah! umm.. FIRE! FIRE!
SWSNBN said…
WOOHOO!
FIRE
FIRE.

Normally I would giggle, I've just got the assumed reference too many times.

I guess I should just let people giggle and make their assumptions and just deal. ;p
Brandy said…
One time, in one of my Anth classes (ancient pottery?), I saw this beautiful girl sitting in front of me.

Remember in the 90's where those things that LOOK like tattoos, but are actually plastic, that go around your wrists, ankles, and neck?

Well... she had something like that on her neck, underneath bluntly chopped silky black hair.
Her eyes were made up goth-style, but she was dressed soho... anyway.

I wanted to touch that pretty neck. The "necklace" was so amazing, it wasn't like anything I'd seen... then it occurred to me, and it came FLYING out my mouth:

"OHMYGOD IS THAT REAL?!"
It was real, a real tattoo in that swirly squirrelly design, and so pretty.

She whipped around with a nasty look on her face and said, "Yes, it's real, and yes, it hurt." She gave me a further glare that said,"fuck off" before turning back around.

Ouch.
... could be awe and admiration coming through as ignorant, pestilent word-vomit :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.