What kind of awful fucking person do you have to be for your own mother to not e-mail you back?

I had a simple question like a month ago, and nothing.

I understand that my beautiful sister is about to give birth, but dammit, she didn't really help me that much.

Not that I asked her for help. Because jesus, then she could not give it and i would feel like a stupid fucking idiot for even asking.

So, WTF?

One simple question mom....it's really no wonder that I have such a hard FUCKING time asking anyone for help.

Comments

Brandy said…
I happen to be a Mommy, and a pretty good one most of the time.
If you need something, advice, a ride, a laugh, give me a call.
I'm not a half-bad surrogate :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.