We Are Family
Wow, my little sisters are so cute. Was I adopted?
I mean, I am not ugly, but I don't look like them either. I'm gonna try and put their pics here, but all I got is pretty grainy pictures of them.
All right, this isn't working for me. Seems like I only know how to post pics from the web and the only pics I got are saved on my 'puter here.
It's not fair. I can't share how cute they are with the world. DAMMIT!
I mean, I am not ugly, but I don't look like them either. I'm gonna try and put their pics here, but all I got is pretty grainy pictures of them.
All right, this isn't working for me. Seems like I only know how to post pics from the web and the only pics I got are saved on my 'puter here.
It's not fair. I can't share how cute they are with the world. DAMMIT!
Comments
you have to go download "hello" and internet explorer,
then you use hello to upload it to your site with IE,
then you write down or copy/paste the url into a tag into your new post, and delete the post with just the picture.
it's a process.
you can also link-to a file
< img src= "...blahblahblah
and all that :)