BUMMED
Anyone have one of those days where you are just depressed for no reason?
I think part of it is that my child has decided he is the seed of satan. He is gonna be spending a TON of time in his room, if he doesn't start behaving.
Plus, I've realized that I am NEVER gonna be able to get outta the house again. Especially without the kid. At least for anything fun, only work and shopping. I know, I need to quit my bitching, my life is easy compared to others I am sure.
I just want to drink and play pool. Why can't the bar be kid friendly? ;p
I've been so damn good all week. I came to work(except Monday), even though every day has seemed harder to get out of bed. I've made my lunch instead of charging it. I even cut carrot sticks this morning, since I ran out of carrot chips. Carrots are really the best mindless snack I've found.
But, no payoff. No rewards, nothing to look forward to. Sure, I get paid tomorrow and I have Saturday off, but I have to work Sunday and I just want to be in bed until I can pull myself outta the DOLDRUMS. It's not like I have anything decent planned, and even Mario gets old after awhile. If I try and watch a movie, I am gonna fall asleep like always. Man, I SUCK :(
I think part of it is that my child has decided he is the seed of satan. He is gonna be spending a TON of time in his room, if he doesn't start behaving.
Plus, I've realized that I am NEVER gonna be able to get outta the house again. Especially without the kid. At least for anything fun, only work and shopping. I know, I need to quit my bitching, my life is easy compared to others I am sure.
I just want to drink and play pool. Why can't the bar be kid friendly? ;p
I've been so damn good all week. I came to work(except Monday), even though every day has seemed harder to get out of bed. I've made my lunch instead of charging it. I even cut carrot sticks this morning, since I ran out of carrot chips. Carrots are really the best mindless snack I've found.
But, no payoff. No rewards, nothing to look forward to. Sure, I get paid tomorrow and I have Saturday off, but I have to work Sunday and I just want to be in bed until I can pull myself outta the DOLDRUMS. It's not like I have anything decent planned, and even Mario gets old after awhile. If I try and watch a movie, I am gonna fall asleep like always. Man, I SUCK :(
Comments
We go walking around the mall, shopping, to the park, visiting and being cute *beam* umm... cooking...
but we've established that i'm easily amused...