More on Fuck

Like I need to elaborate, but my favorite part of South Park : Bigger, Longer, and Uncut has got to be when they are all saying fuck.

Cartman: You fucking jew.
Mr Garrison: Eric, what did you just say?
Cartman: Jew?
Stan: He's talking about fuck, you can't say fuck in school, you fucking fatass.
Cartman: Why the fuck not, it doesn't fucking hurt anybody.....fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck.

And that is about all I can type out right now as my head threatens to explode and take out my boss. If it isn't perfectly right, well, FUCK.

Comments

Anonymous said…
she who shall not be named is a genius and an expert on provacative behavior, i love her, just because of her courage and her letting frustration out and shurely sheis a very passionate woman, love to meet her, kiss her and hug her, even if that is all, i do, love her, non need for names,,,,,,
SWSNBN said…
Well thanks. I need all the love I can get.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.