Sad Panda
Yet again, I am a sad panda. I think Karina is prolly just sick, or baby is sick. I miss e-mailing. Unless I did some god-awful thing that I am not aware of. We keep trying to get together, and it hasn't happened. I had thought she was gonna call on Saturday, but maybe I got confused and I was supposed to call her? Don't know.
Maybe she is having one of those days that I have, where I don't want to talk to anyone. Or maybe the fuckwit who felt the need to criticize her blog has chased her off forever. I hope not. Damn those people.
Do people not get that this can be a way for people to get stuff off their chests without people criticizing them? Why do they think we do this? Sure some days I do it just because it is fun and I hope I am amusing people. But some days I use it to bitch to my hearts content without pissing the people I love off.
It is just a way to blow off steam. And I can't always say these things to people's faces. Cause I tend to be a stupid girl and get easily upset when I am dealing with an emotional feeling. If you give me time to mull it over and try to inject it with my own little brand of humor, than I can get it out.
So, all in all, I guess you are my sounding board.
Also, I am not terribly good with criticism, so if you have to criticize, please try to do it in the nicest way possible.
And Ariel, I am dying to know what you think. Am I crazy or more normal than I think?
Again, be gentle, for I am fragile. :P
Maybe she is having one of those days that I have, where I don't want to talk to anyone. Or maybe the fuckwit who felt the need to criticize her blog has chased her off forever. I hope not. Damn those people.
Do people not get that this can be a way for people to get stuff off their chests without people criticizing them? Why do they think we do this? Sure some days I do it just because it is fun and I hope I am amusing people. But some days I use it to bitch to my hearts content without pissing the people I love off.
It is just a way to blow off steam. And I can't always say these things to people's faces. Cause I tend to be a stupid girl and get easily upset when I am dealing with an emotional feeling. If you give me time to mull it over and try to inject it with my own little brand of humor, than I can get it out.
So, all in all, I guess you are my sounding board.
Also, I am not terribly good with criticism, so if you have to criticize, please try to do it in the nicest way possible.
And Ariel, I am dying to know what you think. Am I crazy or more normal than I think?
Again, be gentle, for I am fragile. :P
Comments
Not sick , just... wiffy.
In the middle between doing a good job of handling my life..
and wigging out and having a panic attack and hiding at the bottom of a swimming pool.
I had to concentrate on dealing with the people in my face to such a degree, I didn't feel like I could kindly handle the people I have in my life by choice.
I'll blog about this today. Hopefully you'll find it amusing.
I'm sorry I made you sad and lonely.
Happy Panda? :)