I just called.......
I have so much to share with you all. So, might be spamming here for a bit.
The guy friend that I have been avoiding (cause he was really getting on my nerves.) finally called my house. He even asked to talk to me. Now, I was holding out on getting ahold of him, because things have been wierd. Just the way he has been talking is strange and a little bit too "manly" for me.
So, he talks to me (for far too long) about shit I could care less about.
First of all, Jared (pig-central...I hate this guy) and how much they all hate him now....duh, I already did. Oh, but I (me) don't want to hear about that (he says and he is right), then he says, but here is what happened. And he goes into some long, complicated story about some bullshit or another. (DRAMA)
So, he then tells me about how he won't be doing anything for V-day and if I could use a babysitter, he would. Yeah, a little late. Had I known, I would have saved some money. Not that I felt like going out anyway.
And he catches me up on his life.....just random stuff...which is nice, to know he is doing so well, but I just kinda listened in my fevered dazed and confused state.
Then he ends it all with......Hey, some of us are going to Vegas for Spring Break. It's only like 70 bucks round trip and they have daycare and cheap buffets. Even if you only play the nickel slots, you get free alcohol. You should come....blah, blah, blah.
Does he not know me, or not listen to me? I have told him (fairly recently) that I don't really do gambling. Plus, what about hotels, and is he talking out his ass? (more than likely-this boy can be full of shit). And, yeah, my idea of a vacation is dropping my kid at daycare while I get smashed all day, every day?
Not to mention how stupid these boys get, when all they do is drink. They are full of testosterone, stupidity, and BO. I will never put myself in that situation again. It isn't gonna happen.
Goes to show how well he knows me.
The guy friend that I have been avoiding (cause he was really getting on my nerves.) finally called my house. He even asked to talk to me. Now, I was holding out on getting ahold of him, because things have been wierd. Just the way he has been talking is strange and a little bit too "manly" for me.
So, he talks to me (for far too long) about shit I could care less about.
First of all, Jared (pig-central...I hate this guy) and how much they all hate him now....duh, I already did. Oh, but I (me) don't want to hear about that (he says and he is right), then he says, but here is what happened. And he goes into some long, complicated story about some bullshit or another. (DRAMA)
So, he then tells me about how he won't be doing anything for V-day and if I could use a babysitter, he would. Yeah, a little late. Had I known, I would have saved some money. Not that I felt like going out anyway.
And he catches me up on his life.....just random stuff...which is nice, to know he is doing so well, but I just kinda listened in my fevered dazed and confused state.
Then he ends it all with......Hey, some of us are going to Vegas for Spring Break. It's only like 70 bucks round trip and they have daycare and cheap buffets. Even if you only play the nickel slots, you get free alcohol. You should come....blah, blah, blah.
Does he not know me, or not listen to me? I have told him (fairly recently) that I don't really do gambling. Plus, what about hotels, and is he talking out his ass? (more than likely-this boy can be full of shit). And, yeah, my idea of a vacation is dropping my kid at daycare while I get smashed all day, every day?
Not to mention how stupid these boys get, when all they do is drink. They are full of testosterone, stupidity, and BO. I will never put myself in that situation again. It isn't gonna happen.
Goes to show how well he knows me.
Comments