Yay, Girl's night is HERE

Went out last night for mexican food (yummy cheese enchiladas) and met new people. I love meeting new people. I hope I didn't scare them with my incessant talking. I wasn't kidding when I said I had diarrhea of the mouth.

All my report cards would come home saying that I was nice and helpful and enjoyed school, if only I could curb my talking. Well, I can't.

Something about the sound of silence. Reminds me of the Alanis Morissette song, can't remember which one but it was on "Jagged Little Pill".

Had much fun.....yay for walmart, spent 65 dollars on not much. But, that doesn't really matter right now. I did get my bath rugs. And hair dye, and Bill Cosby on DVD. Damn, yeah.
Love that stand up, it is really the funniest shit I have ever seen. Getting outta here @ 2:31 today. I am thinking about going and getting a barbell for my nipple, maybe the ring is rubbing too much and that is why it still hurts after 3 FUCKING years. They are damn expensive though. I suppose you get what you pay for and they have always lasted for me.

Anywho, my beautiful little sister started her own blog. I am putting a link here. I love that I can share this with her and keep up to date on what is going on with my family without "bothering" my busy mother and other busier (about to have a baby) sister.

This way maybe I will know when she has the baby. Too bad I can't be there to get some baby time in.

Oh, and my child actually hugged and gave me a kiss on the lips for bringing him home a $5.00 Yu-Gi-Oh Fleece throw. Yay, $5.00 for my child's love. It was hard not seeing him last night though, so I appreciated the hug and kiss.

Also, it is officially girl's night. WOOHOOO!

I am gonna warn people that my BF didn't realize that he wasn't allowed at the house at all, and thought he would be coming back to my house (prolly after the bar's close), after how crazy I have been lately, I am pretty flattered that he even wants to be with me, so I am totally FUCKING caving. I am sorry, if I tell him to, he will stay in the bedroom prolly. Although he will make the sad face at me. He is kinda like a girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.