Stabbing
Ok, I've gotten some concern over my pencil fetish.
Just to let people know, I would NEVER actually stab anyone with a pencil.
I did stab myself once with a pencil, but it was an accident. I swear. I just like the way it sounds.
Yummy dreams last night.
I totally lied when I said I didn't even get adonis's chasing me in my dreams. Had a great one last night where two of them wanted me. And DAMN they were hot. I didn't know which way to go. I don't remember all the details, but I do remember waking up at 5:20 and being pissed off that I was no longer dreaming.
I don't usually have sex in my dreams either, I can kiss and everything, but it never gets to the sex point. This time it did. And let me tell you that I was impressed.
Wish I remembered why I was so impressed.
Shoulda wrote it down when I did wake up at 5:20, but I only wanted to get back to the dream.
All in all, it started out a fairly good day.
Just to let people know, I would NEVER actually stab anyone with a pencil.
I did stab myself once with a pencil, but it was an accident. I swear. I just like the way it sounds.
Yummy dreams last night.
I totally lied when I said I didn't even get adonis's chasing me in my dreams. Had a great one last night where two of them wanted me. And DAMN they were hot. I didn't know which way to go. I don't remember all the details, but I do remember waking up at 5:20 and being pissed off that I was no longer dreaming.
I don't usually have sex in my dreams either, I can kiss and everything, but it never gets to the sex point. This time it did. And let me tell you that I was impressed.
Wish I remembered why I was so impressed.
Shoulda wrote it down when I did wake up at 5:20, but I only wanted to get back to the dream.
All in all, it started out a fairly good day.
Comments
However, I WOULD stab someone with a pencil. But I am a bad person.
I fully advocate pencil stabbings. I think they're good for society as a whole.
We really need to weed out the fucktards and asshats in the world...