I should change my name to SPAM

I was thinking about being a teenager, cause my beautiful little sister is 16 going on 17 and she is having a hard time.
I remember being crazy, I hope she doesn't hurt herself, and realizes soon that it is not all about the GUYS. But, it took me awhile, so it will prolly be the same with her.

It brought to mind one of my funnier misunderstandings with boys.

I was 13 and went to the Lane County Fair with on boyfriend and left with another.

I was such a slut *grin*, Oh my god, I prolly kissed both of them, on the same day.
To be so innocent again....oh well.

Anyways, I was going out with a boy who was 12...younger than me and I should've known better. Boys really are less mature at that age. So, we get to the fair and I am keeping track of my little sisters and he takes off to go and ride rides that I can't. Because I am too tall. Yes, shorter and younger than me....what the hell was I thinking?

So, I end up running into this really sweet guy from school who always made me laugh. Kinda dorky, but so funny. He hangs out with me and my little sisters and rides some of the rides with me. Now, my boyfriend (Jason) decides that he needs to hang out with me, after not caring the whole time.

He comes to find me and I am hanging out with Travis (guy from school) and he is like....Oh, I guess you have a NEW Boyfriend now. And I was like, I guess I do. Cause I was not gonna take that jealous shit from him after the way he had treated me. Poor Travis just got caught in the middle. I am fairly sure that I didn't really mean that I wanted him to be my boyfriend, but he totally took it that way.

So, we left and went back to my house (all the way across the street) and he went home. And this is where I TOTALLY SUCK. Cause he called me and I was never called him back. I was like, no way, he is too dorky at school. Cause I was a DUMB SNOB. He is a total jock now and always talks to me nicely, when I run into him, even though he should, quite rightly, spit on me. I really fucked up cause he filled out nicely and he was nice. Too bad for me.

As for Jason, I ran into him about a week later and he tried to kiss me and act like nothing had happened.

A couple months later, he made his way to my house (after we had broken up), and said he still liked me. My mom was out and I was watching the kids. And you all want to know what I did?
Course you do, or you wouldn't still be reading.

I went and hid in the bathroom. Until he left. I had my sisters come and tell me when he had left. I just didn't want to deal with him being a stupid butthead.

Prolly the first time I ran like hell when things got tough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.