ARGH!
Now, I don't expect this on-line filing to be instantaneous...however, I do expect them to tell me the damn truth.
A while ago, they (IRS) said that my refund would get to me by Feb. 22. I thought this was cool, then.
Then, about a week later, they changed the date and told me that I would get it by the 15th. Even better, so I start making my plans and figure I can spend a little more outta my paycheck and pay more on bills later. Well, now they say that they will mail the refund on the 18th....WTF!
The IRS is screwing with me. Those bastards. I was SO excited to think that next week I would have almost a 3 thousand dollar check in my hand, but NO, now the IRS has taken away my money for another week. I am so mad right now. Damn those accountants *teehee*.
A while ago, they (IRS) said that my refund would get to me by Feb. 22. I thought this was cool, then.
Then, about a week later, they changed the date and told me that I would get it by the 15th. Even better, so I start making my plans and figure I can spend a little more outta my paycheck and pay more on bills later. Well, now they say that they will mail the refund on the 18th....WTF!
The IRS is screwing with me. Those bastards. I was SO excited to think that next week I would have almost a 3 thousand dollar check in my hand, but NO, now the IRS has taken away my money for another week. I am so mad right now. Damn those accountants *teehee*.
Comments