Yay, I'm smart

So wonderful Gracelyn helped me add my links. And I am SO SMART, that I even hit the right button to put a link directly into my post, instead of the side of my page.I have Links to my favorite blogs and I am so amused by myself. Thank you Gracelyn. You are wonderful. Too bad you live so far away. I am always amused by your posts.

YAY me, me, Yay.

Sorry, Invader Zim reference. It is hilarious.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
Well, I won't complain if you all want to call me a smart girl. But, I don't really deserve it, I just looked for the right buttons. So, anyhow, thanks for all the help. And it might be sad how exciting these are, but I kinda feel smarter about it.
Just looking through the HTML editor makes me feel like an Internet wizard or something.
But, I am easily amused.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.