Make-up

So, I have gone back to some of my older CDs. The one I chose last night was No Doubt - Return to Saturn.

I really like the CD. There are 2 songs back to back that really speak to me. So much so, that I love singing along with them.

Some lyrics here:
Can you tell I'm fakin' it?
But I want to be myself.
I kinda think this condition,
can't be good for my health.

So many different faces,
depending on my different phases,
my personality changes,
I'm a chameleon.

Might not be the lyrics exactly, this is just what it sounds like to me. So, last night I get on the bus, the bus driver gets off and I look around and realize that I am the only person on the bus.

So, I think, sweetass, I can go ahead and sing along and no one will know any better. Not terribly loud, cause I notice someone sitting outside the bus, but loud enough for me. Then the driver comes back and I stop right before he opens the door and I congratulate myself on getting some of my wanting to sing out.

I get to my bus-stop and I look up to pull the cord.....and this is when I realize that the window above me WAS OPEN THE WHOLE TIME!

At least the guy didn't get on the bus and beat me. It must not have been that bad, even a cappella like that. Or else the guy was just really nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.