Song 2
I was walking home thinking about this the other day and it really blows my mind how far I have come.
When my little guy was just a baby, one of the popular alternative songs was Blur-Song 2. I was amused by this song, because there is a LOT of woohooing going on.
You may remember the song, if not, fuck it.
But, I remember walking the child around in his stroller and looking at him every so often and bursting out with "wooooohoooo" and him laughing maniacally.
It was so fucking cute that I prolly did this ten times a day. They must have thought I was fucking crazy. And they would be right!
It really ranks right up there with me talking to my very not pregnant-looking belly while I walked around.
Hey, I had a captive audience.
When my little guy was just a baby, one of the popular alternative songs was Blur-Song 2. I was amused by this song, because there is a LOT of woohooing going on.
You may remember the song, if not, fuck it.
But, I remember walking the child around in his stroller and looking at him every so often and bursting out with "wooooohoooo" and him laughing maniacally.
It was so fucking cute that I prolly did this ten times a day. They must have thought I was fucking crazy. And they would be right!
It really ranks right up there with me talking to my very not pregnant-looking belly while I walked around.
Hey, I had a captive audience.
Comments
(Damn I've been waiting for you to post more all day, and now it's almost time to go!)
I watched my cousine's little kids, they loved jumping around singing along when it came on the radio :)
OK, not really. But maybe the best song today.