Naughty Girl

So, can you tell I am in a better mood? One day off filled with sex can do that to you.
WooHoo! So, I was otherwise involved when my shopping buddy called and I didn't answer it.
I called her back when I could *grin* and told her I had been in the shower. People always ask why you didn't answer (at least to me), and she asked if she had woken me up and I was like, No, I was in the shower.
Well, she shows up a half-hour later and I had to fess up, I mean, my hair wasn't even wet. So, she was like, how do you do that with the little one in the house. Aren't you afraid he is gonna walk in, I was like, No, I have a lock on the door, thank you.
Damn, I couldn't imagine having to explain that to my 7 year old. Now, I just have to work on my volume and he won't even have to know that I even have sex. It's not really something you want to think about your parents doing.
My mom was LOUD. I always knew and was terribly embarrassed.

My child wanted to watch Lilo and Stitch at 4:00, which we are not terribly interested in, so we went into the bedroom. Which is were my BF decided to attack me (in a good way), and we amused ourselves thusly.

Prolly woulda again last night, but we ended up snacking too much while watching TV and paid the price for it. Oh well. Maybe tonight ;p.

Comments

Brandy said…
YAHOO For afternoon sex!!! :)
That rocks.

If you want people to stop asking why you didn't answer, just flat out tell them you were busy having sex.
Honestly- it only takes once. They don't ask again. ;)

(Unless they're like my creepy pervoid friends who DO ask again and then ask for details... then you just dish and a good time is had by all *laugh*)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.