Why?
Why did I think I could deal with a child?
My BF went to pick him up from school and he was physically fighting with another child. Now my BF says that they (the kids) were about 4 feet away from each other, and he says they didn't make contact, this is still NOT OK.
Granted I am almost amused at the mental picture this brings up. Like two sissy fighter slap-fighting without touching each other....still, I feel less than amused when I think about how I was just congratulating myself that he had made it out of the hitting stage and now this.
Jeez, it is my Thursday, of course shit will go wrong. I should know this by now.
I've taken some Airborne in the hope that I can stave off the cold.
My throat is still weird, and my right nipple hurts.
Damn that nipple.
My BF went to pick him up from school and he was physically fighting with another child. Now my BF says that they (the kids) were about 4 feet away from each other, and he says they didn't make contact, this is still NOT OK.
Granted I am almost amused at the mental picture this brings up. Like two sissy fighter slap-fighting without touching each other....still, I feel less than amused when I think about how I was just congratulating myself that he had made it out of the hitting stage and now this.
Jeez, it is my Thursday, of course shit will go wrong. I should know this by now.
I've taken some Airborne in the hope that I can stave off the cold.
My throat is still weird, and my right nipple hurts.
Damn that nipple.
Comments
Sounds like a fucked up punk candy-raver band name :)
That's hilarious.
it's a phase. Just a thing. He's a male, after all.
*hugs*