OH MY GOD pt. 11

I had to go into my room this morning for clothes and that means I have to open the squeakiest closet ever. So, of course the boyfriend wakes up and I am like, sorry, and decided to make it up to him by leaning over close to snuggle a little.

Now this has happened before and he prolly has no idea, but the last time I woke him up he was kinda groggy but gave me a wonderful full-on kiss. I was like, wow, he wasn't really that awake yet, he must have been having some awesome dream.

So, I ask him and he says, no, and he doesn't even remember me waking him up and the kiss.

It happened again today, I wonder if he will remember later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.