I love you, always, forever
Coming up on a 4 year anniversary type thing. I have informed the boy that he is too buy me a present, because it occurred to me maybe he doesn't realize. Our anniversary is also his birthday, so I end up feeling bad and paying for everything and buying him a present. Then I feel upset because he doesn't buy anything....but what, am I gonna yell at him on his birthday? No way. So, I came to the conclusion maybe he doesn't look at it as an anniversary since we aren't married. I set him right on that though. I expect a present.
We really had a great weekend. He was so nice to me, prolly because he understood how crazy my week was and how much I needed to de-stress. We were just calm and wonderful. My friend called and came over to drink with us. I started falling asleep sitting up at about 2 a.m. So she decided to go to bed and wonder of wonder's, he decided to come to bed with me. It was nice. I passed out but the morning was nice ;p.
Also, he decided to stay last night, even though the bus was running. So, it was beautiful. He wouldn't let me go to sleep ;p.....but who cares, I don't need sleep. Not when I can have sex. Sorry, That Girl. Hope this wasn't too much for your mind to bear.
Anyone who doesn't know....and would actually like to know...That Girl is my boyfriend's ex. She is still terribly wonderful. It is a small world.
We really had a great weekend. He was so nice to me, prolly because he understood how crazy my week was and how much I needed to de-stress. We were just calm and wonderful. My friend called and came over to drink with us. I started falling asleep sitting up at about 2 a.m. So she decided to go to bed and wonder of wonder's, he decided to come to bed with me. It was nice. I passed out but the morning was nice ;p.
Also, he decided to stay last night, even though the bus was running. So, it was beautiful. He wouldn't let me go to sleep ;p.....but who cares, I don't need sleep. Not when I can have sex. Sorry, That Girl. Hope this wasn't too much for your mind to bear.
Anyone who doesn't know....and would actually like to know...That Girl is my boyfriend's ex. She is still terribly wonderful. It is a small world.
Comments