OH MY GOD pt. 7
Here I go again.
Like I don't feel guilty enough easily.
Now I can feel guilty about being priviledged and somewhat upper-middle class.
I went to Starbucks to get the lovely Frappucino. These things are prolly 20,000 calories and I don't care. Who needs to get calories from food, I will get all my calories from Frappucinos.
MWAHAHAHA!
Which is prolly the Starbuck's people's plan. To get me to drink all their frappucinos.
I sure am making it easy on them.
On my walk back though, people stopped me because I am priviledged enough to have a Starbuck's ridiculously priced drink. Usually I can blow these people off. Until you tell me that you are trying to "Save the Children" and then I am gonna pay attention. Cause I want to "Save the Children". I was perfectly willing to give her every bit of the money in my pocket right then and there while she was introducing herself (Beth - very nice, great smile, short-short hair, prolly a lesbian, I'd like to be her friend, but she prolly thinks I was just blowing her off and therefore will never talk to me again.), but then I look over the form and notice that they want a monthly donation from a credit card or checking account. I don't have either.
She prolly doesn't believe me though, because who the hell doesn't have a checking account or credit card?
I guess I will have to settle for "Saving my own child".
Then, Frog hits me up to buy a joke book, and usually he is fairly nice about it. But, of course today, he had to say something to me about it making a difference in if he was on the street or if he could eat (or something). Right, my buying one jokebook is gonna make the difference. What the HELL?
I guess I could see it making a difference for if he could get something to eat, but I don't want a jokebook. And I am POOR, if I keep wanting to give all my money away, I will just be more poor.
And good lord, I can't allow that. I have to "Save my child".
Like I don't feel guilty enough easily.
Now I can feel guilty about being priviledged and somewhat upper-middle class.
I went to Starbucks to get the lovely Frappucino. These things are prolly 20,000 calories and I don't care. Who needs to get calories from food, I will get all my calories from Frappucinos.
MWAHAHAHA!
Which is prolly the Starbuck's people's plan. To get me to drink all their frappucinos.
I sure am making it easy on them.
On my walk back though, people stopped me because I am priviledged enough to have a Starbuck's ridiculously priced drink. Usually I can blow these people off. Until you tell me that you are trying to "Save the Children" and then I am gonna pay attention. Cause I want to "Save the Children". I was perfectly willing to give her every bit of the money in my pocket right then and there while she was introducing herself (Beth - very nice, great smile, short-short hair, prolly a lesbian, I'd like to be her friend, but she prolly thinks I was just blowing her off and therefore will never talk to me again.), but then I look over the form and notice that they want a monthly donation from a credit card or checking account. I don't have either.
She prolly doesn't believe me though, because who the hell doesn't have a checking account or credit card?
I guess I will have to settle for "Saving my own child".
Then, Frog hits me up to buy a joke book, and usually he is fairly nice about it. But, of course today, he had to say something to me about it making a difference in if he was on the street or if he could eat (or something). Right, my buying one jokebook is gonna make the difference. What the HELL?
I guess I could see it making a difference for if he could get something to eat, but I don't want a jokebook. And I am POOR, if I keep wanting to give all my money away, I will just be more poor.
And good lord, I can't allow that. I have to "Save my child".
Comments