So FUCKING Tired - Semi XXX

I got home so late that the BF decided to stay so that we could have some time. YAY!

Stayed up too late though. I usually am asleep by about 10:30 or so. Yes, pathetic, but I am crazier without enough sleep.

Went to bed before midnight, but not by much. Then I woke up at 3:00 cause the BF had turned off the lights and was rubbing my back, arm, and hair; basically anything he could touch to try and get my ass to wake up and get busy *grin*. And I was tired, I have hinted rather broadly that I don't mind waking up for sex when I don't have to work the next morning, but I gave in. I put up a fight though. I tried to go back to sleep (with him rubbing my back, I almost made it), but by the time he gave up, I was too awake and decided that I should just do it, cause you never know when you might end up not being able to get laid.

So, I tried to go back to sleep around 4 or so. With little results. I am not sure if I was too hot or what, but I tossed and turned until 5:30 or so. I am so tired. I was almost ready to get out of bed and clean my bathroom, but I started counting backwards from 100 and got to 35 or so. Then I had to get outta bed at 7:15. Horrid. I know, some people have to get up earlier, but I would seriously sit and cry about everything all day if I didn't get enough sleep on a regular basis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.