The small minded little prick left another comment.
So, here asshole.
QUIT READING THIS if it bothers you so much. I am not gonna satisfy you with turning off my anonymous comments. I know at least one person who comments anonmously and I would like to let her.
I might be "Morbidly Obese", but you are ugly, at least on the inside, and that's what counts. At least I can lose weight, you can't make yourself a nice person.
You can't seem to let this alone, and it must be because you have a small dick.
Do you like being an internet bully? We've already moved past this shit and still you feel the need to discount everything my friends say to me.
Oh and that shit about english not being your first language is a HUGE copout by anyone who is too lazy to fix their spelling. Everybody on the damn internet who can't spell or is to lazy to fix it says that. So original. /sarcasm
So, here asshole.
QUIT READING THIS if it bothers you so much. I am not gonna satisfy you with turning off my anonymous comments. I know at least one person who comments anonmously and I would like to let her.
I might be "Morbidly Obese", but you are ugly, at least on the inside, and that's what counts. At least I can lose weight, you can't make yourself a nice person.
You can't seem to let this alone, and it must be because you have a small dick.
Do you like being an internet bully? We've already moved past this shit and still you feel the need to discount everything my friends say to me.
Oh and that shit about english not being your first language is a HUGE copout by anyone who is too lazy to fix their spelling. Everybody on the damn internet who can't spell or is to lazy to fix it says that. So original. /sarcasm
Comments
You must not have anyone to hang out with you, huh? That's sad.
Also, if I was morbidly obese, I don't think I could take all the stairs around here the way that I do.
From now on you will be ignored, especially since you don't feel any need to open up to anyone (ie. not getting your own blog). Get your own damn blog and talk about how cool you are and how no one else is.
Of course, NO ONE would read that, but it might make you feel better.
No, actually, I didn't get shit thrown at me in school. I was semi-popular, although I bet you won't believe that.
Also, I think the kids I went to school with were very nice. A hell of a lot nicer than your (supposedly adult) Ass.
I don't think adults treat each other this way, which just makes me think you are really some kid. Why don't you get your ass to school? Pick on someone there.
What the hell does JAJAJAJAJA mean anyways, dumbass?
Instead try this:
No molesta mi amiga más, ella no es perfecta pero nos gusta Des. No es nos culpa que tú no tienes un corazon.
Va ahora, por favor.
Okay, so this is going to sound totally racist and get me flamed... but I have actually never met, in person, a Mexican male that was a decent guy... just further making this Jay guy totally worth blowing off.
The two I know personally are abusive dicks to their wives. Totally chauvanistic pigs. The ones I knew in high school were asses (but what HS guy isn't?) I know tons of really nice Mexican Ladies, but I haven't met a Mexican Guy I have ever liked.
I wonder why this could be! Is that just part of the culture, to be an extreme asshole? I am assured that it is only as much a part of their culture as Rednecks are a part of ours... but man- that chauvanistic asshole behavior is all I've ever seen out of any of them!
What a detriment to their race, if this isn't really the case. :(
A lot of free time, I wonder why. Maybe because you have no friends?
I know, it's something I heard before, prolly from school, but I hadn't heard it in awhile.
I wouldn't want you anywhere near me, even if you are telling the truth, money doesn't make up for being an asshole. You'd probably fuck my kid right up as well. I stay far the hell away from pigfucking trolls like you, so that my son isn't exposed to assholes.
C'mere, let me show you the South *winkity wink* They know how to treat y'all.
I wonder why no-one is swooning? He claims to be rich, bored, and he's hella rude, what more could a girl want! :)
I get totally wet every time a rude rich guy rolls up and insults my friends...
OooOoohh and he's cultured!
Because- you know, this is what cultured people do with their time. Not, like, waste it on museums and charity work and shit.
Hee hee!! Totally mockworthy :)