A dream to me

So, had another strange dream last night.

I decided that instead of using the pillow like an armrest and bodyrest (not a word?, I don't care) that I would use my big, fluffy cow. It is squishy and soft and wonderful. I was pretty excited by how well it worked.

Until I woke up at 4 in the morning with my whole right arm dead asleep. I don't know that the hell I did, but it sucked.

So, I rolled around and managed to fall back asleep, which was when I started to dream about Ericka (not the correct spelling?, again I don't care). Who's Ericka, you might be asking....well, she is the father of my child's ex-wife. And consequently, not my biggest fan. In fact, she prolly thinks I am the devil. But my opinion of her isn't much better.

So, in my dream, I was punching her in the face. She was egging me on, but still, I have NEVER punched someone in the face. And I thought I was doing a fairly good job of it, but it wasn't really hurting her. Prolly my sub-concious trying not to make me feel bad. I don't really know, but she told me she was gonna call the cops, so I tried to leave, but kept running up against dead ends.

Does this suprise me? No, not really. It is similiar to what happened in real life before they got divorced...kinda, anyway. But why now? I have no clue. Maybe the cow threw me off.

So, the real life story? Well, around christmas (in 1996), we tried to go to VRC to use my gift certificate. Jake had been spending a lot of time with me, including staying up all night playing Monopoly. So, he decided to go with us....No way, she took his shoes and put them in their bedroom so that he couldn't leave. So, he manages to get his shoes, he said he ended up having to push her onto the bed so that he could leave the room. Ok, not great, but could be worse, right?

So, we high-tail it outta there and she follows us and keeps saying rude things to my best friend from high school. Who I shall call MyHeather (damn, too many Heathers, ;P), So she turns around and backs her up against the trash can. So, we leave and we make it to Pearl street when the cops stop us. They say that she called and said that Jake was beating her up (all 125 pounds of him, compared to her 200 or more pounds. Ok, so it isn't always about strength, but he never hit me.)

The roommates were like, um, no. If course that didn't happen. I wasn't there, I don't rightly know, but I have a tendency to think of her as a drama queen. So, she was kicked out (these people really did not like having the cops there) and as she was moving, she whispered this in my ear "I know you are sleeping with him, I hope you are happy now." At that time, I was not sleeping with him, but I did that night. Hey, if I am gonna be accused, I might as well have done it. So, I am the WHOLE reason that their 3 or 4 months of marriage didn't work out. And then I got pregnant in Feb, and they weren't divorced yet, and she mentioned to a few people that my kid should have been hers. Whatever!

Wow, this whole thing sounds like a soap opera. Such was my life, before I had my kid and became an adult.

And if anyone reads this who likes her, super sorry, just thought I would share my fun story. We used to call you guys "erycka-sympathizers". ;P

Comments

Brandy said…
GOD DAMMIT
i tried to read this and Angel kept interrupting.
i read it twice and i have NO Idea what that was about.
*sighs*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.