You give me fever
Damn, damn. I think she gave me the flu. I am doing my damndest not to breathe on anyone, but I cannot afford to not be here today.
Cause I use my stupid sick time so that I can take my "mental health" day and not kill anyone.
Anyhow, been running a fever of about 99.4 and I usually run about 97.4 or something. I guess I am cold-blooded ;p.
My whole body hurts and my stomach is acting up (good thing I can't vomit), and I am NOT good at being sick. I am a whiny baby.
Mainly because I don't have my mommy to take care of me.
I will be damned if I let this ruin my 3 day weekend. I have plans for coffee tomorrow, and CD shopping for Valentine's day. Since the BF has already got my present.
Also, thanks for all the helpful comments from everyone. I might try to get the program to make my pictures smaller, but it is prolly frowned upon here. Maybe if I really buy the computer I want with my tax returns, then I could put decent size pics on here.
Anyhow, I better go, just had to whine a little.
Cause I use my stupid sick time so that I can take my "mental health" day and not kill anyone.
Anyhow, been running a fever of about 99.4 and I usually run about 97.4 or something. I guess I am cold-blooded ;p.
My whole body hurts and my stomach is acting up (good thing I can't vomit), and I am NOT good at being sick. I am a whiny baby.
Mainly because I don't have my mommy to take care of me.
I will be damned if I let this ruin my 3 day weekend. I have plans for coffee tomorrow, and CD shopping for Valentine's day. Since the BF has already got my present.
Also, thanks for all the helpful comments from everyone. I might try to get the program to make my pictures smaller, but it is prolly frowned upon here. Maybe if I really buy the computer I want with my tax returns, then I could put decent size pics on here.
Anyhow, I better go, just had to whine a little.
Comments