My child does not know what the toilet is for.
I swear it, he cannot hit the pot every time without getting some on my toilet. It's awful. I apologize to people that my bathroom smells like pee, because I can't clean up every time.
They always say, no, it's fine.
and I don't know what you are talking about.
I don't believe them. My nose cannot be the sensitive.
I don't even want to think about the bathmat.
I am buying a new one ASAP.
I swear it, he cannot hit the pot every time without getting some on my toilet. It's awful. I apologize to people that my bathroom smells like pee, because I can't clean up every time.
They always say, no, it's fine.
and I don't know what you are talking about.
I don't believe them. My nose cannot be the sensitive.
I don't even want to think about the bathmat.
I am buying a new one ASAP.
Comments