Bologna Sandwich

If for some reason, the fridge at work doesn't really make anything cold, and you decide that maybe the freezer is crappy too, and will just keep your food cold and not freeze it, DO NOT believe that.

It will freeze your bologna sandwich and your carrot chips. If then you think, well, I gotta eat something, I will just microwave it for 10 seconds, Don't do that either.

It will still be frozen, so 30 seconds later, when it doesn't look frozen anymore, the bread will be strange and your bologna will still look cold in the middle, but you will have a semi-cooked ring around the edges.

For god's sake, if you get this far, throw the damn thing out and pay for something at work. Seriously, it can't have been any good.

Just thought I would share, so that none of you will do the same thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.