Fear
Ok, now I am really scared. I started to feel hungry, like I usually do around this time, and thought ok, I will go and get a mocha. White Chocolate Mocha at that. My favorite.
And this is where I get wigged the fuck out. Cause it did not sound good. I have been noticing that I just don't care as much where it comes to coffee anymore. I went to Dutch Bros. on Saturday and just didn't feel like drinking it. It is kind of making me scared. I mean, I have always loved Mochas. I think it has something to do with my being sick last week. But my head is pounding and my usual thought there, is that I haven't had enough caffeine. But then, no caffeine sounds good.
What am I gonna do if I can't get my caffeine buzz?
And this is where I get wigged the fuck out. Cause it did not sound good. I have been noticing that I just don't care as much where it comes to coffee anymore. I went to Dutch Bros. on Saturday and just didn't feel like drinking it. It is kind of making me scared. I mean, I have always loved Mochas. I think it has something to do with my being sick last week. But my head is pounding and my usual thought there, is that I haven't had enough caffeine. But then, no caffeine sounds good.
What am I gonna do if I can't get my caffeine buzz?
Comments